Thursday, 11 November 2010

08/06/10

Today...
.
Today...
.
...I would see a pool of roses...
...swim in a crystal-blue ocean.
.
Feel the water drops gently splash against my visage;
as I'd see them evaporating into perfume.
.
.
Combing my hair;
stroking me to sleep;
feeding me the finest, exotic fruit with wine.
Carrying me down Chichen Itza's stairway;
singing the peace in the oceans waves.
.
Eating a feast at noon over the thinnest sand;
behind the enormity of the Mayan past.
.
I would smile a real smile.
.
"Oh"
.
"Oh"
.
"Oh, what a horrible day it would be."
I say;
as I open my eyes
immerse in the water full bucket.
.
I rest my head over the nearest rock;
hoping my heads weight will cease.
.
It doesn't.
it's inside the thoughts;
increasing when I unsuccessfully try to forget;
and reach for that horrible beach;
terrible breeze;
stenching smell of the ocean-drops perfume;
disguisting smile!
.
Real smile, I mean.
.
Fake, lie, misleading, mischievous...
.
A number of adjectives that come to my mind;
as I hold my head under water, again, in that bucket.
.
What a waste of life that image would be;
a slaughter.
.
"Slice those feelings;
stick that image into that damn bucket!"
.
"Slaughter! It's a slaughter!
To smile? he...
You can grin;
but no such thing as a smile!"
.
Yeah, I know..
.
Ego sum umbra

No comments:

Post a Comment